Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I buy Guild Wars-Trilogy or just Guild Wars(1st) and the newest expansion pack, Eye of the North?

Never played and didn't know if I should buy Trilogy or just the first, Guild Wars and latest expansion pack(Eye of the north)?Should I buy Guild Wars-Trilogy or just Guild Wars(1st) and the newest expansion pack, Eye of the North?
I would start with the Trilogy because if you have all three games, then you can move from one game to the other with the same character. You also get more character slots. Eye of the North can only be played by level 20 characters, so you wouldn't be able to play it when you first got it, anyway, and you can always pick it up later.Should I buy Guild Wars-Trilogy or just Guild Wars(1st) and the newest expansion pack, Eye of the North?
Just get Guild Wars Trilogy. Eye of the North ain't that good, just some new armor. It'd be better to get the 3 original Guild Wars games instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment