Friday, March 9, 2012

Guild wars Eye of the North?

I have a level 12 MO/E and the prophecies campaign. I just bought Eye of the North and I'm really frustrated because I don't know how to acess that gameplay.



Do you have to be Level 20 to play GW:EN ??Guild wars Eye of the North?
Yes, you must be level 20 to access the Eye of the North content. When you reach level 20, one of the NPCs in the town of Lion's Arch (standing near the big fountain in town) will give you a quest that will allow you to enter the EN areas.Guild wars Eye of the North?
Yes. GW:EN has no content for anyone below level 20.



You can't even do the quest to get into the content unless you are level 20. Once you are, in the cities where it is possible to switch continents (Lion's Arch in Prophecies.) You can quest into the GW:EN content.



(I'm assuming a character under 20 with the pre-order bonus can still get the bonus weapons, but I'm not 100% sure about that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment