Friday, March 9, 2012

What would be the best title for this book?

The first book I wrote (unpublished) was called Ashes, Ashes. The second, which I just finished, is yet without a title.

So far I have been thinking about it as 'Black Rose', but the two other options I have are the following:



North, because traveling north is a massive part of the book

or

Scars, for obvious reasons.



Which is the most eye-catching? North, Black Rose, or Scars?What would be the best title for this book?
Black rose, but I think most people have experienced something that they can relate to a black rose. It is also more of an implied metaphor than the other two.
Can you give me a basic idea of what the story is about? I could talor my answer more efficently if I had a clue what your story was about.



Otherwise, Scars sounds good... Wait, I just came up with this: "Even Roses Leave Scars"What would be the best title for this book?
Personally I like Scars as a book tittle. To me it seems more unique and something I would want to read while black rose reminds me of vampires and north is overused.
North because its simple, yet gives it a chilling and anxious feeling, sor of....adrenaline-y, lol. i would go with North or Northern Lights maybe?What would be the best title for this book?
Black Rose , Or Scars
Scars, without a doubt! Are your books published?

No comments:

Post a Comment