Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Buying Guild Wars Eye of the North in Vietnam?

I've tried the in-game store lots of times and it always gives me code=171508 (Fraud Suspicion). I've tried with different credit cards and i always got the same error. What is the best way to buy the game in my situation?Buying Guild Wars Eye of the North in Vietnam?
If possible, probably your best alternative is to buy a pre-paid credit card someplace and use that in the online store.



If that isn't an option, perhaps you could buy the game elsewhere. Check out Amazon and some other major online stores and see if they ship to Vietnam.Buying Guild Wars Eye of the North in Vietnam?
Have you tried other online stores, that will send you the actual "hard copy" of the game?

Have you tried contacting them? I assume via email would be the most economical.

Have anyone you know travel internationally? Can they bring you a copy from elsewhere?

I know I am answering your question with questions...sorry, but other then a brick and mortar store having it in country, they are likely good options in my opinion.



Have Fun!!Buying Guild Wars Eye of the North in Vietnam?
Well, have you bought the other Guild Wars games? You need to have Prophecies, Factions, or Nightfall in order to play Eye of the North. I don't see why its not letting you buy it, but if you have game stores in Vietnam I suggest you check them and see if they have any copies of Guild Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment