Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've got Guild Wars & I want Nightfall and Eye of the North expansions, has anyone downloaded them from site?

I can't seem to find anywhere on the web in stock so I am going to buy them from the Guild Wars store (in the game). Will this allow me to download all the extra content? Or will they send me a copy in the post?



Many thanks.I've got Guild Wars %26amp; I want Nightfall and Eye of the North expansions, has anyone downloaded them from site?
Yes, its an online purchase. You will have to download the game from there after purchase. Quite a big file mind you.I've got Guild Wars %26amp; I want Nightfall and Eye of the North expansions, has anyone downloaded them from site?
It would be a digital download purchase from the NCsoft store.

No comments:

Post a Comment