Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use Guild Wars Eye of the North if I have GuildWars Factions?

The question pretty much says it all. I have GuildWars Prophecies and Factions but I don't have Nightfall or EotN. I was thinking of buying EotN but I was wondering if it is like an expansion to Nightfall or something like that. Can I buy it and use like heros for it in Factions and stuff?Can I use Guild Wars Eye of the North if I have GuildWars Factions?
Yes, as long as you have any of the 3 stand alone campaings yes. But you'd be at a great disadvantage - for people like Kahmu you wont be able to use many of the dervish skills without the nf campaign :( You can use the heroe's you get and take them back to factions with you but make sure to unlock them in PVE mode and not PVP (a VERY common mistake!)
Yeh you can, but Nightfall isn't really an expansion but a whole different story to Prophecies. EotN is will be great in Factions becaus you get heroes lvl 20 and you don't need to train them. EotN is an expansion for all the campaigns but it is the same storyline thorughout all the CampaignsCan I use Guild Wars Eye of the North if I have GuildWars Factions?
you can use eye of the north as long as you have any standalone campaign.
yeah and good thing about EoTN is tha all the heros are lvl 20 as soon as you get them, which is not case in NF:)Can I use Guild Wars Eye of the North if I have GuildWars Factions?
yep
  • qdoba coupons
  • vacation rentals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment