Friday, March 9, 2012

Guild Wars: Eye of the North? Where to buy?

I'm planning on getting Guild Wars: EotN so I could play it with my friends... but where could I buy it cheap? I saw on Amazon that it was only 13.99. Is that good?



And is it worth it to buy it since its been out for a year already?Guild Wars: Eye of the North? Where to buy?
13.99 is a good price and Amazon is a reputable store to buy from. Target was selling EotN for 9.99 a few months ago. I don't know if that price is still good or not, but it's probably worth checking if you have a Target nearby.



Don't listen to the guy who is afraid of stuff breaking. He must not order stuff thru the mail very often. I've ordered from Amazon many times and everything has always arrived in perfect condition. Even if something happened in transit, Amazon would make it good.Guild Wars: Eye of the North? Where to buy?
eb games,best buy do not buy it online becouse it could brake in the mail

Guild Wars: Eye of the North? Where to buy?
Amazon.com is your best bet, sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment