Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?

I know I own GW:EN but I can't for the life of me remember how to access it. I just recently started playing again after 38 months. I know I can access Cantha from Lions Arch, so I thought it'd be the same. But when I checked there was only Cantha. Can someone help me please?How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?
If your character has already been to Eye of the North territorities then you can just map travel there on the Prophecies map.



If you haven't been there yet then there is a crossover quest available in LA or Kaineng Center that you can complete to get there. I think it starts with Len Caledron. You must be at least level 10 to get there.



If you haven't played for 38 months then you've never been to EotN. It didn't exist that long ago.How do I access Guild Wars Eye of the North?
Somewhere outside of Lion's Arch there should be a Chasm. You have to enter the Chasm to get to Boreal Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment