Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do I need the first Guild Wars to play Guild Wars: Eye of The North?

just wondering, I pre-ordered eye of the north and i was wondering if i needed to get the first one.Do I need the first Guild Wars to play Guild Wars: Eye of The North?
Actually, you need any one of the first three:

- "Guild Wars" (Prophecies), OR

- "Guild Wars: Factions", OR

- "Guild Wars: Nightfall"



If you haven't bought any, I would get Nightfall. It's probably the best of the three, and it's where most of the players in the game spend their time these days.Do I need the first Guild Wars to play Guild Wars: Eye of The North?
if it is the expansion, you will need the first one for sure.Do I need the first Guild Wars to play Guild Wars: Eye of The North?
Welcome to gwgold.eu.

This is a new Guild Wars fan site. As the branch game site in IGSky, we run true to form the high efficiency service to you.



In here, you can get the latest Guild Wars News, the all-around Guides in Guild Wars, the Guild Wars Forum, and buy the Guild Wars Gold or Power Leveling Service.



Welcome here and please remember our url:

http://www.gwgold.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment