Saturday, March 3, 2012

I got the first Guild Wars and I'm almost done beating it for the first time, get Nightfall or Eye of North?

I dont think i want factions b/c i heard it was more PvP so which should i get NF or GW: EN....



btw i just got my first lvl 20 w/mo yesterdayI got the first Guild Wars and I'm almost done beating it for the first time, get Nightfall or Eye of North?
Well it depends, do you want to carry on more with the same character and go with a shorters storyline then get Eye of the North.

But if you want to have a deeper game with new skills, proffessions and a whole new contenant, pick Night Fall.

of All four my favorite is factions. Its not really PvP based and its has the best storline of the two.I got the first Guild Wars and I'm almost done beating it for the first time, get Nightfall or Eye of North?
Eye of North:D its rocksI got the first Guild Wars and I'm almost done beating it for the first time, get Nightfall or Eye of North?
if you are beating it for the first time, you might want to try out a few other classes and character combos before you are buying a whole other game.



NF has 2 new classes plus 100 more skills i believe. GW:EN only has new skills and just new areas and no new classes. There is only a 10$$ difference in price also. Its all up to you but NF would be my pick of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment