Friday, March 9, 2012

I need a good elementalist build for Guild Wars: eye of the north?

it has to be a good ele build that works really well against the destroyers and counters their attacks. A friend of mine told me that elementalist/dervish works well, but i need to know what skills i should use in my build.

please and thank you =D

oh and also if anyone knows any good ele/rit builds plzI need a good elementalist build for Guild Wars: eye of the north?
Elementalist is more of a ranged character, and takes a lot of energy.. :) My elementalist is mixed with Mesmer, and I use both Arcane Echo (mesmer skill) and Echo (elite mesmer skill), so I can spam skills like Firestorm four times in succession. my skills are: Firestorm, Fireball, Tenai's Heat, Meteor Shower, Arcane Echo, Echo, Conjure Phantasm (or whatever I feel I need to counter the mob I am going against) and Fire Attunement. I have 15 points in Fire Magic, and 14 in Energy Storage. I use a couple of different weapons, the first is Exuro's Will (2 handed staff with +60 health) and the second is a fire wand with a fire artifact (+30 health, -1 energy regen, +15 energy) I have not gone against destroyers yet with that build, but so far it works well against Afflicted and almost anything else I encounter. :)



Look up Guildwiki and there is a link on it for another wiki that shows a lot of different builds and how to use them. (I think it is called PvKWiki or something similar). If there are builds for Ele/Derv or Ele/Rit, they will be there.I need a good elementalist build for Guild Wars: eye of the north?
Also consider using Alkar's Alchemical Acid. You can Echo this skill as well and it works great against destroyers. You should also be displaying your Deldrimor Title for additional buffs against destroyers.I need a good elementalist build for Guild Wars: eye of the north?
You gotto know whats weak about destroyers and whats strong about them.



Also, i recommend using 2 sets of armor(headgear) and 2 sets of skills in EotN



Keep inmind that Destroyers are Highly resistant to fire and are less so against water. They also inflinct Burning.



So, when fighting the destroyers, use Water builds especially Frigid Armor. It prevents burning, which is EXTREMELY useful in the last mission.



Also, use Water spells would do about 80% normal damage whereas Firespells would only inflinct 30% normal damage.



But keep in mind that most of the creatures in EotN are either in the cold weather or in jungle(that are not destroyers) so, they are vulnerable to fire.



Use firespells when fighting normal foes.
  • muffler
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment