Friday, March 9, 2012

I got guild wars eye of the north but i dont know how to acess it can some1 tell me how?

i have all three campaigns and severel level 20 characters but i cant figure out how to acess the eye of the north areaI got guild wars eye of the north but i dont know how to acess it can some1 tell me how?
To get into Guild Wars EOTN you must complete one of the fallowing quests:



1. Hole of Istan from Bendah in Kamadan

2. What Lies Beneath from Len Caldoron in Lions Arch

3. I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet from Minister of Maintenance Raiugyon in Kaineng CenterI got guild wars eye of the north but i dont know how to acess it can some1 tell me how?
You cross over into Eye of the North the same way you cross to any other campaign. You need to go to a port city (LA, Kaineng, Kamadan) and you'll be able to pick up a quest there to move you to eotn.
  • italian translation to english
  • sims 3 cheats pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment