Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North today. Is this an upgrade or the full version of the game?

It's asking me for my account name and password. I have a card with an activation key on it. There's no sign up on the Guild Wars website. Help?I bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North today. Is this an upgrade or the full version of the game?
Eye of the North is the only title in the series that is a true expansion. It is meant for level 20 characters, and therefore REQUIRES one of the other three games to be installed first. You'll need to buy either the original, Factions, or Nightfall to create your account, and then add your Eye of the North key to the account.I bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North today. Is this an upgrade or the full version of the game?
It is just an expansion and you need Nightfall, Factions, or Prophecies to play it. And to make an acount it should have a little button on the game startup screen. and you need to be lvl 10I bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North today. Is this an upgrade or the full version of the game?
Isnt it a expantion so you need to install one of the games before it?

No comments:

Post a Comment